About the outcome for the Transform project

About the outcome, I think it is good. It explained a story, in my opinion, it reflect the Theme and the transform project. And the story is adapted by my experience in the primary school, actually it is my story but I use a new character to tell this story. Because this story is about a child, so I use a very sample style to be my animation style, that can imitation kid’s drawing. The story told that a boy transfer to another school, but he did not have a good time in this school. One of teachers did not like him, so she always used verbal abuse to him. And many students bullied him, however, with help form his friend, his teacher who taught his Chinese and his family, he grown up and became a normal boy. I think is a good story for an animation, so it is good. But this animation still have some problem. First I wanted to add voice-over in this animation, but this animation is too short to add the voice, so finally I had to abandon this idea. Another problem is that some framers are not very clear, and the speed is a little fast. Next time I can change the speed of the video, and make the framers more clear. So this is a good outcome for me, and I spent lots of time to prepare it. So it is not perfect, but I tried my best to let it become a good animation.