Reflection of learning

In the learning context of the level 3 studying, there are lots of different people belonging to different cultural. Now those people including me are studying in the same college. The international study is this kind of learning context. It is an interesting way to study, people can study as a team with different people from different cultural context.

I think it is a good way to communicate with other people belonging to different culture. It can let people know the culture of different people, so it can let people understand each other. But the language is a problem, different people come from different country, and say different languages. I am Chinese, so English is not my first language. It is a little hard for me, but I learned some English before I come to Britain. And the style of education has some different. In Chinese college, most of time, teacher stand in front of the classroom speaking and teaching the skill or the theoretical knowledge. In Britain, teacher not just teach and speak, they also do more communication with students.

The style of the education in Britain is very interesting, I am not just sit in my seat and take notes and just finish some homework. It is good for me. But I still have some problem for the language, sometimes when I write or speak, there are still some grammar mistakes. So sometimes I can understand what the other people said, but other people do not understand what I said. I have this problem one reason is that English is not my first language and this cannot be changed. The other reason is that I have not very good English skill, I still need progress my English skill.

I can improve my English skill through watching English videos, practising more speaking and writing. I already have some progress comparing with it when I just came to Britain. I think this is benefited from that I have spoken English with other people in Britain, it means I am practicing my English every day. But it cannot practise my writing, so I need do more writing practice. I will try to write an English diary every day. I hope my English skill can be getting better.